Royse City Location Advantages
Royse City is located in one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas of the entire United States. Located off of I-30, with Hwy 66 running through it, Royse City provides direct access to Dallas and beyond. Texas has a robust infrastructure system that has supported the state’s continued growth. The interstate links Royse City with the rest of Texas and major metropolitan areas in nearby states like Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee.
In addition to interstate access, Royse City is within the Dallas Metroplex - home to the DFW Airport - one of the busiest airports in the United States. With direct flights to cities throughout the United States and the world, it is easy for businesses to ship products and for executives and sales teams to travel.
Businesses who wish to ship products via a water port benefit from proximity to the Port of Houston. The Port of Houston is one of the world's largest ports with a 25-mile-long complex of 200 diversified public and private facilities located a few hours' sailing time from the Gulf of Mexico. This is the largest port on the Gulf Coast and each year, more than 247 million tons of cargo move through it. Click here to learn more.
Reach Nearby Cities Quickly
- Dallas - 36 minutes from downtown Dallas using I-30 W
- Shreveport - 2 ½ hours from Shreveport via I-20 E
- Houston - 3 ½ hours from Houston via I-45 S
- Little Rock - 4 hours from Little Rock via I-30 E
- Oklahoma City - 3 ½ hours from Oklahoma City via I-35 N
- Jackson - 5 ½ hours from Jackson, MS via I-20 E
- Memphis - 6 hours from Memphis via I-30 E and I-40 E