Home > Community > Sub Divisions > North Sub Divisions

Verandah

Verandah
North of I-30 @ FM 2642
2300 lots are planned for this development. Phase I is nearing build out at 384 homes and Phase 2 development will begin soon. This subdivision includes a community pool, clubhouse and playground as well as a pond and welcoming sidewalks. This has been our most active subdivision over the past 2 years.

Hidden Creek Estates

Hidden Creek Estates
Phase I consists of 250 homes and is built out. Phase 2 will feature 200+ homes and is about 30% built out.This subdivision offers multiple builders and when built out to full capacity will spread out over 500 acres. It features a community pool, tennis courts, soccer fields, clubhouse and welcoming sidewalks. This subdivision will have approximately 1,000 homes at build out.
View Map | View Website

Highlands of Mckamy

Highlands of Mckamy
Located at Birch Street on the north side of town, behind Hidden Creek,
this subdivision has 220 lots planned and currently has 6 homes built.

Kairali Homes

Kairali Homes
This is  the first project under KCA Homes, LLC. Located off of FM 1777, this 432 acres facility is designed to be a master planned active adult community. It will have all the facilities of an excellent retirement community in the United States, with the background of the luxurious lifestyle of  Kerala, India. Through its many amenities, the project will make sure that its occupants have plenty of programs to be very active and lead a comfortable & joyful long life.

Kairali Homes

Rustic Meadows
Hwy 66 East of Downtown
This subdivision contains in excess of 350 homes and is located 1/2 mile West of Downtown Royse City North of Hwy 66.

Highlands of Mckamy

West Creek
Off of North Houston and Charles Street
A total of 52 homes complete this subdivision. Calmark was the exclusive builder in this development.

Rolling Meadows

Rolling Meadows
FM 1777
220 Lots are platted for this Robbie Hale subdivision. The development is currently 40% built out.

Highlands of Mckamy

McKamy Meadows
Located between the I-30 North Service Rd and Hwy 66 off Erby Campbell Rd. This subdivision contains 99 lots which are nearly built out, with 3 to 4 lots still available.